Friday, January 12, 2007
Show USI spirit in the Homecoming Office Decorating Contest
In order to participate, register by 4:30 p.m. Friday, January 26, 2007. The winner of the contest will receive a trophy that will travel among winning departments from year to year.
Follow these guidelines when decorating your office:
• When using lights, do not string lights or extension cords underneath your windows or doors. Use the exterior outlets and be sure the lights you are using are rated for exterior use.
• Do not string lights across where people walk; this could create a hazard.
• Do not cover your office door numbers. These must be visible at all times.
• When putting decorations on your windows, please consider the type of tape or glue you are using and choose a type that will come off and clean up easily.
• Use only decorations that are nonflammable.
• Do not place decorations around lights.
• Decorations cannot restrict the view of any Exit signs.
• Decorations should not restrict the movement through hallways, entrances, and exits of offices or buildings.
• All decorations should be discarded by February 9.
To register for the contest, please email the information listed below to the Office of Student Development Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Name of Office/Building:
Building Name and Room Number: