To keep the AA&A strong on the USI campus, we have to have a strong volunteerism amongst our members. By staying involved, members enjoy the close relationships built across the campus with other USI employees that participate in the monthly activities AA&A offers.
Below is a list of some of our Standing Committees that you can volunteer for. Ideally, each committee will consist of a chairperson and at least two to three members. Please refer to our Constitution and By-Laws page to see the duty description of committees.
- Programs and Supplies:
- Special Projects (Holiday Party):
- Public Relations and Website Committee: Terri Alvey
- Gifts and Membership:
- Scholarship: Terry Martin, Becky Ball and Debbie Whiteside
- Photographer and Historian:
- Executive: Donna Hopf, Terri Alvey and Theresa Ohning
You can volunteer for the committee of you choice by selecting from the list in the form below. You can also volunteer for more than one committee, by holding the Ctrl key and select your committees.
Once you have made your choice(s) the chair of that committee(s) will be contacting you soon. Thank you for volunteering!