Monthly Schedule of Events
The AA&A meets every third Wednesday of every month (with exceptions) from 12:00 noon to 1:00 pm. A brief business meeting is conducted prior to the main program, where either a guest speaker will have a presentation or members will do an activity together.
The Programming Committee will continue to add topics that are interesting, informative as well as entertaining. Events and topics will be added as soon as a topic or event has been decided by the Programming Committee. Please keep checking this page often for programming updates.
Below is the tentative schedule for 2014:
- Wednesday, January 15th - UC 206. Topic: Business Meeting/Craft
- Wednesday, February 19th - UC 206. Topic: Business Meeting/Scholarship Committee will present nominees for a vote.
- Wednesday, March 19th - We will be meeting in HP 2075 to tour the Dental Clinic. (Guest Speaker: Yvonne Beavin)
- Wednesday, April 16th - We will be meeting in HP 2075 and tour the Simulation Center. (Guest Speaker: Kim Sullivan)
- Wednesday, May 14th - Officers Installation Luncheon. Location TBA.
You can help the Programming Committee by suggesting topics and guest speakers or activities that the membership will enjoy by filling out the form below.