Monthly Schedule of Events
The AA&A meets every third Wednesday of every month (with exceptions) from 12:00 noon to 1:00 pm. A brief business meeting is conducted prior to the main program, where either a guest speaker will have a presentation or members will do an activity together.
The Programming Committee will continue to add topics that are interesting, informative as well as entertaining. Events and topics will be added as soon as a topic or event has been decided by the Programming Committee. Please keep checking this page often for programming updates.
Below is the tentative schedule for 2013:
- Wednesday, September 4, 2013 - 11:00am to 2:00pm in the Quad: USI Student Involvement Fair. The Fair is an excellent opportunity to showcase our scholarships and fundraisers.
- September 18th, 2013 - 11:30am - 1:00pm: Carry-In Luncheon at the Varsity Club Room. This is our big kick-off for a new year. Meet new members and sign-up for committees.
- October 16th, 2013 in UC206: Don Fleming, USI Grounds Supervisor. Don will be speaking about gardening tips and will show some of the USI grounds.
- November 20th, 2013 in UC206: Office Yoga with Katie Loerhlein, library assistant, for Holiday stress.
- November 16th or 23rd, 2013 Day Trip to Opry Mills Mall: Members interested in traveling together to Nashville to do some Holiday Shopping and see Grand Ole Opry Hotel's festive lights. Leave USI parking Lot at 7:00am, return 10:00pm. Contact Terri Alvey.
- December ?, 2013, Annual Christmas Holiday Party: Those in attendance will enjoy a catered lunch, holiday themed games and a $10 gift exchange with those who wish to participate.
You can help the Programming Committee by suggesting topics and guest speakers or activities that the membership will enjoy by filling out the form below.