Monthly Schedule of Events
The AA&A meets every third Wednesday of every month (with exceptions) from 12:00 noon to 1:00 pm. A brief business meeting is conducted prior to the main program, where either a guest speaker will have a presentation or members will do an activity together.
The Programming Committee will continue to add topics that are interesting, informative as well as entertaining. Events and topics will be added as soon as a topic or event has been decided by the Programming Committee. Please keep checking this page often for programming updates.
Below is the tentative schedule for 2012:
- August 29th, 2012 - 11:00am to 1:00pm in the Quad: USI Student Involvement Fair. The Fair is an excellent opportunity to showcase our scholarships and fundraisers.
- September 19th, 2012: Carry-In Luncheon at the Vasity Club Room.
- October 17th, 2012 in the Quiet Room, RFW: President, Dr. Linda Bennett, guest speaker.
- November 3rd, 2012: Day Trip to Opry Mills Mall in Nashville.
- November 14th, 2012 in UC 2205: Dr. Silvia Rode, Chair of the Department of Modern and Classical Languages and Associate Professor of German.
- December 12th, 2012, location: Quiet Room, RFW: Holiday Party! Please join us from 11:45am - 1:15pm for some fun, delicious food and wonderful fellowship. There will be a gift exchange portion at the party. If you plan to participate please bring a $10 gift.
Below is the tentative schedule for 2013:
- January 16th, 2013 in UC 2205:
- February 13th, 2013: Annual Valentine's Day Bake & Gift Sale
- February 20th, 2013 in UC 2205: Michael R. Minton, Director of Student Support Services.
- March 20th, 2013 in UC 2205: Pamela F. Hopson, Director of the Multicultural Center.
- April 17th, 2013 in UC 2205: Ginny Bryant, Foundation.
- May 15th, 2013, location TBA: Officers Installation & Spring Luncheon
You can help the Programming Committee by suggesting topics and guest speakers or activities that the membership will enjoy by filling out the form below.