Being a catalyst for the success of the University of Southern Indiana.
Supporting the mission of the University of Southern Indiana by:
- Effectively presenting the unique viewpoints, positions, and interests of the University’s administrative staff while working collaboratively with the Faculty Senate, Staff Council, President’s Council, and Student Government Association.
- Facilitating professional development, encouragement, and effective communication for and among the University's administrative staff.
- Acting as a consultative body for the President on matters of policy proposed to advance the vision, mission, and goals of the University.
- Fostering excellence, diversity, and success for the University, its employees, and the larger community.
The purpose of the Administrative Senate of the University of Southern Indiana shall be:
- to serve as a formal communications link with the President to effectively present administrative staff views, positions, and interests
- to serve as a consultative body for the President on matters of policy affecting the operation of the campus
- to serve as a formal means of communication among administrators of the University of Southern Indiana
Submit Items for Consideration to your District or At-large Senator by using the form at left. MyUSI login required.
Administrative Senate Elections
Through Tuesday, May 16
Milestones of Service Event
Wednesday, May 17
Josephine K. Carter Hall, University Center West
The #YouAreWelcomeHere Campaign & Why We Need It
Tuesday, June 6
University Center East 2207