Being a catalyst for the success of the University of Southern Indiana.
Supporting the mission of the University of Southern Indiana by:
- Effectively presenting the unique viewpoints, positions, and interests of the University’s administrative staff while working collaboratively with the Faculty Senate, Staff Council, President’s Council, and Student Government Association.
- Facilitating professional development, encouragement, and effective communication for and among the University's administrative staff.
- Acting as a consultative body for the President on matters of policy proposed to advance the vision, mission, and goals of the University.
- Fostering excellence, diversity, and success for the University, its employees, and the larger community.
The purpose of the Administrative Senate of the University of Southern Indiana shall be:
- to serve as a formal communications link with the President to effectively present administrative staff views, positions, and interests
- to serve as a consultative body for the President on matters of policy affecting the operation of the campus
- to serve as a formal means of communication among administrators of the University of Southern Indiana
Submit Items for Consideration to your District or At-large Senator by using the form at left.