Being a catalyst for the success of the University of Southern Indiana.
Supporting the mission of the University of Southern Indiana by:
- Effectively presenting the unique viewpoints, positions, and interests of the University’s administrative staff while working collaboratively with the Faculty Senate, Staff Council, President’s Council, and Student Government Association.
- Facilitating professional development, encouragement, and effective communication for and among the University's administrative staff.
- Acting as a consultative body for the President on matters of policy proposed to advance the vision, mission, and goals of the University.
- Fostering excellence, diversity, and success for the University, its employees, and the larger community.
The purpose of the Administrative Senate of the University of Southern Indiana shall be:
- to serve as a formal communications link with the President to effectively present administrative staff views, positions, and interests
- to serve as a consultative body for the President on matters of policy affecting the operation of the campus
- to serve as a formal means of communication among administrators of the University of Southern Indiana
Submit Items for Consideration to your District or At-large Senator by using the form at left. MyUSI login required.
USI Tournees French Film Festival
Starting January 19, 7 p.m.
This Spring 2018 with the support of Tournées, the College of Liberal Arts and the USI Society for Arts and Humanities, the World Languages and Cultures Department will be hosting a French Film Festival. More Information
Indiana Blood Center Blood Drive
January 23, 10:00-2:00 p.m.
This event is sponsored the Southern Indiana Dance Marathon and OT/OTA Students in CNHP. The Indiana Blood Center will donate $3 to Riley Children's Foundation for every participant. Register to donate Blood
International Food Expo
February 16, 10:30- 2:00 p.m.
Tickets can be purchased in advance for $10 from the Center for International Programs Office in the University Center East, Room 1235, or at the door on the day of the Expo for $15. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to a local charity.