The USI email signature uses Calibri font which is a common font found on most Macs and PCs. If the instructions below do not give you the same format or look as the example, please check to make sure you have enabled HTML messages in Outlook, and you are using Internet Explorer or Chrome Browser to view this page.
To create your email signature, follow these instructions:
||First, visit this link to view formatting
Highlight the entire signature—it may be easiest to start at the end—and copy it by pressing Ctrl-C on PC or Cmd-C on a Mac.
based on what platform/application you are using below.
- In Outlook, click "New Email."
- In your new email, click "Signature" in the toolbar. From the drop down menu, select "Signatures…"
- If you are creating a new signature, click the "New" button. If you are editing an existing signature, select it from the menu.
- Paste your new signature in the window by pressing Ctrl-V.
- Review your signature for errors. Do not modify the signature or resize the logo once you've pasted it. If you need to make a correction, return to the Email Signature Tool to create a new one.
- Click "OK" to save.
- Add your signature to an e-mail by clicking the "Signatures" button and selecting it from the menu.
- Click "Outlook" in the top menu, and choose "Preferences."
- Click the "Signatures" button.
- Paste the signature in the right side field by right-clicking and choosing "Paste" or pressing Cmd-V.
- Click "Mail" in the top menu and choose "Preferences."
- Click the "Signatures" tab, then choose your mail account in the left column.
- Add a new signature or edit an existing one in the middle pane.
- Paste the generated signature in the right side. It will save automatically. It is normal for the image to appear broken in this window.
- If you want to specify this signature as a the default, select it from the menu at the bottom of the window.