USI has partnered with TouchNet technology to provide students with direct access to their student bill. Students may view their student bill, sign up for eRefunds (direct deposit), enroll in the payment plan, and more. Information is always available and up to date. Students no longer have to wait for their refund check or 1098T to arrive in the mail. Signing up is easy. Simply log into your MyUSI account and click on the TouchNet icon.
Below are the most commonly used features and tutorials on how to access all that TouchNet offers.
- View billing invoice and account activity: Students may view their bill at any time by logging into TouchNet. Any payments made electronically will display immediately on the student’s bill and account information.
- Understanding your student bill: All students enrolled in a given term will receive a student bill itemizing current charges including tuition, fees, housing, and meal plans. Students who have completed all necessary requirements for financial aid should see the financial aid on the student bill as “Authorized Aid.” If your financial aid does not appear on your student bill, you may need to accept your financial aid or complete other necessary requirements. These requirements may include outstanding verification documents or completing your master promissory note (MPN) and/or entrance counseling. To view your financial aid, log into you MyUSI and click on the Self-Service icon.
- Enroll in a payment plan: The payment plan allows students or authorized users to pay the student’s bill in monthly, interest free installments. A $35 enrollment fee is required to enroll in the payment plan each semester. Students or authorized users may schedule payments to be automatically processed each month or setup reminders to pay by the due date each month (a 2.75% convenience fee will be assessed by the credit card processor). A $25 late payment fee will be assessed for payments received after the due date. There are no payment plan options for the summer terms.
- Pay your bill: Students may pay their bill in full by logging into TouchNet with credit and/or debit card (a 2.75% convenience fee will be assessed by the credit card processor) or by ACH. TouchNet will also conveniently store your ACH payment method for future use. To pay in person, students and/or parents may pay with cash or check at the Bursar Office located on the lower floor the Orr Center. To pay by mail, please write the student’s USI student ID# on the memo of the check or money order.
- Authorizing a parent, guardian, or other user: Students may assign authorized users to have certain access to his or her student bill information. Authorized users may view the student bill, setup a payment plan or make payments, and view 1098T information. Please note, authorized users do not have access to the student’s academic records, course schedule, or other personal information.
- Financial Aid refunds: Receive your refund check faster by signing up for eRefunds (direct deposit). eRefunds provide a safer and more convenient way of receiving your financial aid refund. Direct deposits are processed frequently throughout the week, however checks are mailed once a week.
- View and print 1098T form: USI is required to issue form 1098T to eligible students for the purpose of determining a tax payer’s eligibility for various tax credits and/or deductions.
If you have any questions, email us: email@example.com, or call us: 812-464-1842.