Business Graduate Heading to Notre Dame
Congratulations to Zachary Reed '16 who will be attending the prestigious University of Notre Dame in the fall to earn his Master of Science in Accountancy.
Zach, past president of Beta Alpha Psi, has received significant financial assistance in this very competitive program, which is considered one of the best MAS/MACC programs in the country. According to Notre Dame's Mendoza College of Business website:
- In the past three years, 100% of MSA graduates have secured employment three months after graduation.
- More than 80% of MSA graduates chose employment with the Big 4 accounting firms.
- Opportunity to study abroad in China or South America for two weeks during Interterm.
- Partner with MBA students to consult and present to executives from companies ranging from Coca-Cola to GE to Whirlpool.
- MSA students enjoy access to some of the best faculty in the country, all of whom are invested in their students’ success.
Published May 9, 2016