Accounting is a component unit of the Business Office which:
- Maintains the official accounting records and system;
- Prepares and distributes financial reports to internal and external stakeholders;
- Analyzes and reconciles bank accounts and financial ledgers to promote accuracy and integrity;
- Reviews and remits tax liabilities to appropriate governmental entities;
- Processes accounting entries to record the financial activities of the institution; and
- Transmits and records authorized disbursements.
We strive to deliver these services in a proficient, courteous, and timely manner in compliance with federal, state, local, institutional, and professional standards.