Abstract Submission Deadline is Friday, February 7, 2014.
Late submissions will be accepted through February 21 (poster only), but will not be eligible for awards or inclusion in the conference program.
- Abstracts submitted by high school, undergradate and graduate students will be considered for oral presentation. Please CLEARLY INDICATE your PREFERRED presentation format below.
- Eight abstracts will be selected for oral presentation.
- Oral presentations should not exceed 12 minutes and will be followed by a 3 minute question and answer period.
- Poster dimensions are not strictly defined. Participants are encouraged to bring a poster that has been or will be submitted for another meeting.
- Posters will be assigned a number and wall space upon check-in. Posters must be in place no later than 9:30 a.m.; push pins will be provided.
- For award consideration, at least one student must be present with the poster during both viewing periods, 10:45-11:30 a.m. and 3:30-4 p.m.
Awards: Several cash awards, including a $500.00 travel award, will be presented at the conclusion of the meeting. See attached rubrics to review award criteria.
Direct questions to Derron Bishop at: email@example.com