Location: Publishing Services Center.
Hours of Operation: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
Contact: Ronnie Smith, 812-464-1889, or Greg Carlisle, 461-5454
The Copy Center handles:
- Large volume printing (more than 10 copies of each original)
- Specialty photocopying
- Color copying
- Large format production
University offices can access Copy Services' high-speed copier as a network printer device from individual workstations, improving turnaround time and quality. Simple instructions can be obtained from Copy Services.
Mail merge and variable data printing technology is available from Copy Services. The Xerox Nuvera 120 digital high-speed copier is capable of variable data printing to assist departments in producing custom letters or other forms of personalized communication from a digital database.
All photocopier purchase and installation is coordinated by Creative and Print Services.
Faculty and Staff walk-up copiers are conveniently located throughout campus. Walk-up copiers are activated by faculty and staff using assigned confidential codes.
Student copiers are activated by coin or Eagle Access cards.
Student copier locations:
- Wright Administration Building - Between Forum I and first floor lounge
- Education Center - Third floor hallway
- Liberal Arts Center - Basement foyer
- Rice Library - First, third and fourth floors. Color copier on first floor
- Housing and Residence Life - Community Center
- Business and Engineering Center - Southwest lobby main floor