- A signed Distance Learning Course Development Proposal From and a copy of the existing syllabus (can be for the campus traditional students)
- A spare Blackboard site for the purpose of course development
- Initial meeting with the Distance Learning Consultant
- An updated syllabus with virtual office hours, course policy, technology requirements, etc.
- The Course Event Calendar
- A welcome message (course overview) & the “Start here” information
- A completed Blackboard course site with all web links checked
- The final peer discussion meeting with the Distance Learning consultant
Faculty wanting to develop a Distance Learning course or want to learn more about the Distance Learning course development reuqiments, please download the Check List for details.