CUSTOMIZED LEADERSHIP TRAINING
Leaders lead! Let USI’s Center for Human Resource Development assist your organization by enhancing the skills of your leaders. The development of leaders throughout the organization contributes to higher personal satisfaction, increased commitment, and higher quality. These overall behaviors translate to long-term company growth and success.
Have your leaders mastered these leadership skills?
- Identifies needed initiatives
- Defines and clarifies needed outcomes
- Connects with employees throughout the organization to build support for initiatives
- Searches for creative solutions
- Creates a climate for cultural change
- Develops a comprehensive, usable business plan for the near-term and the long-term
- Links people and operations to the business plan
- Develops people at all levels
- Leads through others
- Rewards people who demonstrate good behaviors and get results
- Trusts employees to know what to do when he/she is not there
If you need assistance in developing in these areas,
or other leadership development topics, USI would be happy to assist
you. Contact Mike Szakaly, 812/461-5425, to arrange a meeting to discuss
your leadership development needs.
8600 University Boulevard - Evansville, IN 47712-3596 - 812/464-8600
Copyright © 2013 University of Southern Indiana. All rights reserved.