Facilities Operations and Planning is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the University of Southern Indiana as well as the planning of new developments on campus.
These resposibilities include:
- Engineering, design and planning
- Construction management
- Building maintenance
- Rental vehicle reservation
- Waste and recycle management
- Energy management and conservation
- Grounds, lawns and landscaping maintenance
- Central heating and cooling plant operation
- Distribution services
- Warehousing management
Submit and manage Physical Plant work requests through TeamWORKS.
Log in to TeamWORKS with your myUSI credentials.