The Faculty and Academic Affairs Committee is composed of one faculty representative from each academic college. The provost and vice president for Academic Affairs and the director of the Library shall be ex-officio members of the committee. Other ex-officio members may be appointed by the president. Functions of the committee are:
- To provide liaison between the David L. Rice Library and the faculty and to formulate and propose policies regarding the operation of the David L. Rice Library.
- To formulate and propose policies and procedures with regard to the appointment, retention, tenure and promotion of University faculty.
- To formulate and propose policies and procedures on faculty conduct and academic freedom.
- To formulate and propose policies and procedures with regard to professional growth, teaching loads, and the facilitation of teaching and research.
- To formulate and propose policies and procedures on all faculty and academic affairs not within the province of other standing committees of the faculty.
Dr. Eric Greenwood
Assistant Professor of Physics
Science Center 2224
Dr. Peter Cashel-Cordo
Professor of Economics
Business and Engineering Center 3005
Dr. Jennifer Evans
Assistant Professor of Nursing
Health Professions Center 2114
Ms. Alisa (AL) Holen
Associate Professor of Ceramics
Arts Center 240
Dr. Ronald Rochon
ProvostProfessor of Education
Byron C. Wright Administration Building 103B
Ms. Marna Hostetler
Director of Library
David L. Rice Library 2028
Dr. Mayola Rowser
Associate Professor of NursingDirector of Graduate Studies
Robert D. Orr Center 1063
FORMER COMMITTEE MEMBERS
2015-2016 COMMITTEE REPORT