The Curriculum Committee is composed of one faculty representative from each of the academic colleges. Ex-officio members may be appointed by the president of the University. Functions of the committee are:
- To study and evaluate the curricular needs of the University.
- To suggest and review new programs and revisions of old ones.
- To recommend requirements for the bachelor's degrees.
- To recommend basic requirements and review changes in the general education program.
- To review and approve all courses, majors, minors, and programs to be included in the curriculum.
- To resolve conflicts of course offerings in different departments.
2013-2014 COMMITTEE REPRESENTATIVES
Dr. Glenna Bower
Associate Professor of Kinesiology and SportChair of Kinesiology and Sport DepartmentAssistant Dean of the Pott College of Science, Engineering, and Education
Education Center 1104
Dr. Manfen Chen
Associate Professor of Finance
Business and Engineering Center 3003
Dr. Gael Cooper
Professor of Public Relations
Liberal Arts Center 3089
Dr. Charles Hathaway
Assistant Professor of Nursing
Health Professions Center 2100
Dr. A. David Hitchcock
Associate Professor of Spanish
Liberal Arts Center 3070
Dr. Kathy Rodgers
Associate Professor of Mathematics
Science Center 3283
Dr. Timothy Schibik
Professor of EconomicsAssistant Dean of the College of Business
Business and Engineering Center 1019
Dr. Constance Swenty
Assistant Professor of NursingChair of Bachelor of Science in Nursing Program
Health Professions Center 2106
Dr. Shelly Blunt
Associate Professor of ChemistryAssociate Provost for Academic Affairs
Byron C. Wright Administration Building 103A
Ms. Martha Niemeier
Senior LibrarianAssociate Director/College Development Librarian
David L. Rice Library 2027
Mrs. Linda Trible
Robert D. Orr Center 1084