The Faculty and Academic Affairs Committee is composed of one faculty representative from each academic college. The provost and vice president for Academic Affairs and the director of the Library shall be ex-officio members of the committee. Other ex-officio members may be appointed by the president. Functions of the committee are:
- To provide liaison between the David L. Rice Library and the faculty and to formulate and propose policies regarding the operation of the David L. Rice Library.
- To formulate and propose policies and procedures with regard to the appointment, retention, tenure and promotion of University faculty.
- To formulate and propose policies and procedures on faculty conduct and academic freedom.
- To formulate and propose policies and procedures with regard to professional growth, teaching loads, and the facilitation of teaching and research.
- To formulate and propose policies and procedures on all faculty and academic affairs not within the province of other standing committees of the faculty.
Dr. Peter Cashel-Cordo
Professor of Economics
Business and Engineering Center 3005
Ms. Claudine Fairchild
Clinical Assistant Professor of Diagnostic Medical SonographyChair of Diagnostic Medical Sonography Program
Health Professions Center 2148
Dr. Matthew Hanka
Assistant Professor of Political ScienceDirector of Master of Public Administration Program
Liberal Arts Center 3066
Dr. Jennifer Mohr
Assistant Professor of Education
Education Center 3144
Dr. Ronald Rochon
ProvostProfessor of Education
Byron C. Wright Administration Building 103B
Ms. Marna Hostetler
Director of Library
David L. Rice Library 2028
Dr. Mayola Rowser
Associate Professor of NursingInterim Director of Graduate Studies
Robert D. Orr Center 1063
PRIOR YEAR MEMBER LISTING