The Student Affairs Committee is composed of a faculty member appointed from each academic college by the Faculty Senate, one At-Large member, and three student members appointed by the Student Government Association. The president may appoint ex-officio members to the committee. Functions of the committee are:
- To review and recommend general University policies dealing with:
- Admissions, retention, and academic standards.
- University scholarships, awards, and honors.
- Student orientation toward academic life.
- Student assessment of the total learning environment.
- Student academic advisement.
- Student appeals related to behavior with respect to curriculum and instruction.
- To make final decisions in the appeal cases of students denied admission or readmission through ordinary University channels.
- To select the recipients of University-wide awards, including the President's Medal.
Dr. Duy Hinh Khieu
Assistant Professor of Finance
Business and Engineering Center 2038
Dr. Edward Rehkopf
Associate Professor of Mathematics
Science Center 3267
Mrs. Beth Young
Instructor in Food and Nutrition
Health Professions Center 2105
Dr. Stephanie Young
Assistant Professor of Communication Studies
Liberal Arts Center 3095
Dr. Jennifer Titzer
Assistant Professor of Nursing
Health Professions Center 2125
PRIOR YEAR MEMBER LISTING