There are several ways to support the University of Southern Indiana:
- Your support helps provide for current operations of the University not covered by state appropriations, tuition, or other charitable gifts. Gifts to the USI Annual Fund are used by the USI Foundation to serve the priorities of the University.
- Your support helps underwrite faculty development expenses to keep faculty members current in their fields, applied research projects, library and online resources, and travel to professional conferences for both students and faculty, or enhances specific academic programs such as providing for outstanding speakers.
- Your support helps provide scholarships for student-athletes or additional funding for specific varsity sports.
- Your support helps make possible capital projects which are not eligible for state funding, state-of-the-art equipment for science labs, objects of art, or university entertaining needs like fine china or silver serving pieces for the University Home.
- Your support helps make possible the variety of public/private programs which link USI faculty and staff expertise with community needs, such as The New Harmony Theatre, New Harmony Gallery of Contemporary Art, Historic Southern Indiana, and the USI Society for Arts & Humanities.
- Your support helps provide financial assistance or merit awards for bright and deserving students. More than 1200 scholarships are awarded each year from private scholarship funds administered through the USI Foundation at a total value of more than $1.3 million.
The USI Foundation office is located on campus on Clarke Lane, just west of Schutte Road.
8600 University Boulevard
Evansville, IN 47712