University of Southern Indiana

Voter Information

Vote and Make Your Voice Heard!

As a College Student, You Have Options

Unsure where to claim residency when registering to vote?  As a college student, your have the right to claim residency at your college location or your residence prior to college.  Learn more about your options as a college student by visiting the Indiana Election Division or calling the Hoosier Voter Hotline @ 1(866) IN-1-VOTE(8683). For additional information on campus, contact the Office of Government Relations at 464-1774, or email

Listed below are some local, state, and federal links for information on current elected officials, issues, legislation, how to register to vote, identify your legislators, how to communicate with your legislators, and how to write a letter to your legislator.

Your Vote Your Choice  to access all state election offices to register, request an absentee ballot, check registration status, find a polling location, etc.

Vanderburgh County Voters Registration Office

Contact Government Relations
Send Email to