The USI MBA Program is designed to develop strategic, behavioral, and technical competencies that enable individuals to be superior performers in their business environment. The program focuses on providing educational experiences that prepare students to effectively engage in issues at the intersection of business and society such as ethical business practices, globalization, and technological change.
Upon completion of the MBA program graduates will have developed their capabilities in the following areas:
- An in-depth understanding of the functional fields of business and their interrelationships in complex organizations.
- Experience with applied quantitative and behavioral tools of business analysis and decision-making.
- The ability to think critically and creatively within a global business context.
- A heightened sense of ethical considerations in decision-making within the business world.
- Improved communication and decision-making skills through utilization of information technology
The MBA program is accredited by AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.