- Online Graduate Studies Application - Apply Now!
- $40 Application Fee - Pay here!
The Graduate application fee is waived for Fullbright Scholars.
- Transcript Submission
Where do I send my transcripts?
Graduate Studies requires every degree seeking applicant to submit all transcripts from every attended university or college. USI transcripts do not need to be requested. Official International course-by-course evaluated transcripts must be sent from a National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) member
to Graduate Studies by email (Graduate.Studies@usi.edu).
Universities that are unable to send transcripts electronically can mail sealed transcripts to:
USI Graduate Studies
8600 University Blvd
Evansville, IN 47712
- Verification of English competency
Submit an official (photocopy not acceptable) TOEFL or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score report verifying a minimum total score of one of the following:
- TOEFL (paper-based): 550
- TOEFL (internet-based): 79
- IELTS: 6
- Additional Documents
Copy of Visa or Passport
International Graduate Student Estimate of Expenses
International Statement of Finance Form
International Student Transfer Form
- Graduate Program Application Process
For more information regarding specific program requirements and program application deadlines, refer to the Graduate Programs tab.
MBA applicants: submit resumes with references by email to Graduate.Studies@usi.edu
- Applicants must have an overall minimum undergraduate grade point average of 2.5/4.0.
- Applicants applying before degree conferral must notify Graduate Studies with the name of the university, degree and conferral date.
- Exchange Student? Students participating in an established exchange program between their home istitution and the University of Southern Indiana should contact the International office at their institution to apply for the program. Further information about USI exchange programs is available from Heidi Gregori-Gahan, Director of Center for International Programs at USI.
- Re-applying? Complete the admission steps above. Graduate students, including degree seeking and non-degree seeking, who have not enrolled in a graduate course for one academic year must reapply to Graduate Studies and the specific program in which they were originally admitted.
Additional documentation may be required of international applicants.
Accepted to a Graduate Program at USI? Activate your MyUSI account here!