Sponsorship and Exhibitor Opportunities
The Mid-America Institute on Aging is a two-day multi-disciplinary conference attracting over 250 participants. National and local speakers provide practical tools and ground-breaking information related to successful aging and gerontology.
Who Will Attend?
- OLDER ADULTS who are interested in learning more about aging in a positive, healthy way
- CAREGIVERS of older adults
- HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONALS who are interested in providing quality care to older persons
- ADMINISTRATORS of organizations (assisted living, nursing home, and home care) providing services to older adults
- DIRECTORS OF PROGRAMS who provide a variety of services for older persons in the community and through organizations
- EDUCATORS of nurses, social workers, occupational therapists, nutritionists, dental hygienists, and dental assistants
- CHIEF EXECUTIVES who are responsible for planning and purchasing for their organizations serving older persons