Client Bill of Rights
The faculty and students of the University of Southern Indiana Dental Hygiene Pro-gram are here to provide you with compre-hensive dental hygiene care. As a client in our clinic you have the right to expect:
- To be treated with respect and consid-eration without discrimination.
- Confidentiality of all information related to your care.
- A thorough assessment of your needs.
- To receive complete and current information about your oral health condition and treatment.
- To be treated as a partner in care, par-ticipating in goal setting and planning of treatment including the opportunity to discuss treatment, treatment alter-natives, and expected outcomes of treatment with the supervising dental hygiene faculty and the dental hygiene student.
- To be informed of all aspects of your care and sign an informed consent.
- To receive treatment that meets the standard of care in the dental hygiene profession which includes dental hy-giene care based on your individual needs.
- To be taught how to achieve and main-tain your oral health.
- Reasonable continuity of care and completion of treatment.
- Appropriate and timely referrals for other needed services.
- The University of Southern Indiana Dental Hygiene Program to comply with the infection control guidelines mandated by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and recommended by the Centers of Dis-ease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Fall Semester (Sept—Dec)
Mondays and Wednesdays 8:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.
Monday - Thursday 5:30 p.m.
Spring Semester (Jan –Apr)
Monday - Thursday 8:30 a.m., 1:00 p.m., 5:30 p.m.
Call 812-464-1706 to schedule your appointment!
Please allow 3.5 hrs for your appointment.