- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university.
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.00 or greater on a 4 point scale.
- Two years of work experience in the health care field highly recommended.
- A demonstrable knowledge of fundamental principles of economics, statistics, and accounting is highly recommended.
- Students from NON-English Speaking Countries need a Satisfactory TOEFL score of 550 for non-computerized tests and 213 for computerized tests.
- Completion of the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) and one focused essay (from the Essay list) OR 3 focused essays (from the Essay list). For USI to receive your GRE score you need to designate your score to be sent to USI Graduate Studies Office, our university code is 1335.
- Complete an application to Graduate Studies
- Official transcript from each undergraduate and graduate institution attended. Transcripts are only official if the issuing institution sends them directly to the office of Graduate Studies.
- Pay the application fee of $40.00 (payable on-line or by check to University of Southern Indiana)
The following items should be sent directly to the MHA Office (address listed below)
University of Southern Indiana
College of Nursing and Health Professions
Master of Health Administration Program
8600 University Blvd., HP2145
Evansville, IN 47712