University of Southern Indiana

The David Lenz House, owned by the National Society of Colonial Dames in the State of Indiana, is a typical single-family dwelling built by the Harmonists who founded New Harmony in 1814. In 1985, the University of Southern Indiana established a partnership with Historic New Harmony, encouraging cultural and educational programs while maintaining historic properties. Historic New Harmony is a unified program of USI and the Indiana State Museum and Historic Sites.

New Harmony, Indiana, will celebrate its Bicentennial in 2014.


Contact Web Services
×
Send Email to
×