Summer Services Assistant
Housing and Residence Life is seeking students to work as summer services assistants during summer 2014. Listed below are duties and expectations.
- Perform check ins and check outs.
- Participate in desk, on-call rotations and rounds rotation for the camps/conferences area.
- Serve as an information source to camp and conference guests.
- Conduct room checks between group visits.
- Perform periodic key and battery checks to ensure key-card functionality.
- Change room configuration to meet specific needs of camp and conference guests.
- Attend all summer training sessions.
- Attend weekly staff meetings.
- Attend one on one meetings, with supervisor(s), as needed.
- Participate in the rounds schedule for the summer school area.
- Advertise and implement summer programming.
- Serve as a reference to summer school students who may have questions or concerns.
- Document and report facility concerns.
- Document and report policy violations.
SSAs will be paid on a rate of 20 hours per week. It should be noted that this is a flat rate and there will be weeks during the summer where SSAs are working below 20 hours or no more than 28 hours.
Each SSA will have their own private room, paid as part of their compensation.
Apply via OrgSync https://orgsync.com/46768/forms/96124.
Applications will be available beginning at 8am on Saturday, February 1, 2014. Applications will close at 4pm on Friday, March 7, 2014.
Questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.