All program directors responsible for University of Southern Indiana student or faculty travel abroad must adhere to the USI policy regarding Study Abroad and Faculty-Led Travel programs. These guidelines have been established to ensure the health and safety of all program participants.
Download the program manual: Planning a Safe Trip Abroad.
The Center for International Programs...
- Maintains the website for program participants and manages the submission of required documents.
- Provides information and resources to program directors on issues of health and safety abroad.
- Upon request, provides consultation and review of program proposals.
- Upon request, assists with pre-departure orientation and re-entry programs.
- Provides emergency action protocol that enables program directors abroad to contact USI on a 24-hour basis.
- Coordinates on-campus action of the Study Abroad Risk Management Task Force (in cooperation with the Provost and the Associate Provost for Student Affairs) in case of an emergency abroad.