Intensive English Program
The Intensive English Program (IEP) at the University of Southern Indiana offers
a curriculum designed for students of all levels of English proficiency based on
student needs and interests. As an IEP student, you will have the opportunity to
learn side-by-side with students from all over the world in a quality English
language program staffed with expert instructors.
Highlights of our program include:
- Small class sizes that allow more one-on-one interaction and class time with
- Affordable and competitive costs
- Individual academic advising for students.
- TOEFL preparation.
- Computer Assisted Instruction.
- Access to computing and library facilities at a comprehensive university.
- Extra-curricular activities and participation in student life.
- Apartment-style campus housing.
- Specialized classes based on future major or interest, such as English for
Academic Purposes, Legal English, Business English, etc.
- Friendly atmosphere and safe environment.
- Moderate climate.
- Assistance with visa process.