University of Southern Indiana

Employee ID Number

How do I get my employee ID number (also known as my Banner number)?

You need to go to Human Resources (located in FA166 in building FA on the USI campus map) to obtain your ID# and Authorization Form.

Once I have my ID#, how do I get my Employee ID Card (also known as my Eagle Access Card)?

Once you have your ID#, you need to take your Authorization Form to the Eagle Access Card office located next to the USI Bookstore in the University Center (in the student center to the left of the bookstore in UC132G in building UC on the USI campus map). Here you will have your picture taken and receive your Eagle Access Card. (This picture is in addition to the picture you will need to also have taken in Photography.)

Contact Information Technology


Send Email to