When you register at USI you will be given a password. This password is needed to access many different services. KEEP THIS PASSWORD PRIVATE AND SECURE - this password protects your private data.
How to change your password:
1. Login to myUSI http://my.usi.edu
2. Click on "Change Password" at the top
If you forget your password or have other password problems:
We do not do password resets through email.
Warning: The requirements for BANNER passwords are different.
What are the rules for passwords in Banner (INB)?
INB Banner passwords are set up to expire 90 days after first use. The last 30 days of this 90 day period you will be warned after signon about impending password expiration, but allowed to enter Banner as normal. When finally forced to change your password at the end of the 90 days, you will be required to enter a password that has not been used and adheres to the following password format...
- The password must be at least 6 characters in length
- The password must contain at least one alphabetic character
- The password must contain at least one numeric or special character (excluding “@”, “$“, “;”, “&”)