Let your 2012 holidays begin with USI's 43rd Annual Madrigal Feaste.
Visit 15th-century Europe on campus in November, when USI will present its 43rd annual Madrigal Feaste heralding the start of the holiday season.
The University's most enduring musical tradition, the Madrigal Feaste showcases members of the USI Chamber Choir, who don period costumes and entertain with selections of old English and Irish Madrigals, folk songs, and holiday choral selections.
A reenactment of a 15th-century royal feast, the entertainment also includes dancing and merriment on a grand scale. A collaborative effort, the Madrigal Feaste partners talented faculty and students with University Dining Services to choreograph an evening fit for a king.
- Thursday, November 29, 2012, 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, November 30, 2012, 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, December 1, 2012, 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, December 2, 2012, 1:00 p.m.
- * Ticket sales will begin November 1st.
- * Doors open 30 minutes prior to start