Let your 2013 holidays begin with USI's 44th Annual Madrigal Feaste.
Visit 15th-century Europe on campus in November, when USI will present its 44th annual Madrigal Feaste heralding the start of the holiday season.
The University's most enduring musical tradition, the Madrigal Feaste showcases members of the USI Chamber Choir, who don period costumes and entertain with selections of old English and Irish Madrigals, folk songs, and holiday choral selections.
A reenactment of a 15th-century royal feast, the entertainment also includes dancing and merriment on a grand scale. A collaborative effort, the Madrigal Feaste partners talented faculty and students with University Dining Services to choreograph an evening fit for a king.
- Thursday, December 5, 2013, 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, December 6, 2013, 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, December 7, 2013, 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, December 8, 2013, 1:00 p.m.
- * Ticket sales will begin October 28th.
- * Doors open 30 minutes prior to start