|Tk20 Web Site|
Tk20 Campus Tools
As of Fall 2011 the Department of Social Work began using Tk20 CampusTools™ as a comprehensive online data management system for all school social work students. Students enrolled in school social work Fall 2011 are required to purchase Tk20 to complete course assignments and to facilitate evaluations for courses, field experiences, and internship/practicum.
|TRAINING FOR STUDENTS|
For further information, contact:
- Create and submit key assignments online.
- Conduct online evaluations involving instructors, field mentors/supervisors, and students.
- Create electronic portfolios documenting course work.
- Keep records of field experience work and experience with student clinical practice (field assignments, field experience, clinical practice, and internships).
- Submit forms online including field experiences for certification.
To learn more, read the Frequently Asked Questions about Tk20.
|It is the policy of the University of Southern Indiana to be in full compliance with all federal and state nondiscrimination and Equal Opportunity laws, orders, and regulations relating to race, sex, religion, handicap, age, national origin, sexual orientation, or veteran status, Questions or concerns should be directed to the Affirmative Action officer, USI Human Resources Dept., Orr Center Room# 012, University of Southern Indiana, 8600 University Boulevard, Evansville, IN 47712 (Telephone: 812/464-1815). Office hours are 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday.|