The Lawrence Library is home to the University of Southern Indiana's collection of Medieval manuscripts and other artifacts. John M. Lawrence donated many of these to the University of Southern Indiana, and they are intended for use as a study collection to benefit USI's students.
The Lawrence Library is named to honor John M. Lawrence ('73) in gratitude for his generosity and support of the College of Liberal Arts.
For further information about the Lawrence Library and the collection housed within it, please contact the College of Liberal Arts at 812-464-1855.
The Lawrence Library is located on the lower level of the Liberal Arts Center in room 0118.