Art, Music & Theatre
Authorized Off-Campus Users*: Click on selected database below and follow login instructions. All databases are accessible on campus or remotely from off-campus unless otherwise stated.
We suggest trying these first:
- America: History and Life (now available as an EBSCO database)
- Biography Resource Center
- Chicago Tribune - Historical (1890-1985)
- CREDO reference (online reference resource)
- ebrary's Academic Complete (searchable ebooks from ProQuest) (new)
- EBSCO's eBook Collection (formerly, NetLibrary Books) (new)
- JSTOR (non current content)
- Lexis-Nexis (current newspapers and more)
- Literature Online (includes drama)
- New York Times - Historical (1851-2009)
- Newspaper Source
- Project Muse
- ProQuest Statistical Abstract of the U.S. (new)
- WorldCat (primarily book information)
*Authorized off-campus users are currently enrolled students and currently employed faculty and staff. Adjunct faculty have access after receiving their 1st paycheck issued during each academic term employed.
For more information or special assistance, contact Martha Niemeier, Associate Director, at 464-1824 or Rose Scruggs, Electronic Services Coordinator at 464-1828.