Authorized Off-Campus Users*: Click on selected database below and follow login instructions. All databases are accessible on campus or remotely from off-campus unless otherwise stated.
We suggest trying these first:
- ABI/INFORM Complete (includes Dateline and Global)
- ABI/INFORM Trade & Industry
- Hoover's: Company Capsules & Profiles
- Business Source Premier (business)
- ProQuest Statistical Abstract of the U.S.
- Value Line (business/finance)
- Regional Business News
- Wall Street Journal - Eastern Edition only (see ProQuest Digital Microfilm)
- Corporate ResourceNet
- ebrary's Academic Complete (searchable ebooks from ProQuest)
- EBSCO's eBook Collection (formerly, NetLibrary Books)
- Encyclopedia of Social Movement Media
- Gale Virtual Reference Library
- Health Business FullTEXT
- JSTOR (retrospective Scholarly Journals)
- Lexis-Nexis (current newspapers and more)
- ProQuest Digital Microfilm (Wall Street Journal - Eastern Edition only)
- ProQuest Central(new)
- RIA Checkpoint (tax and accounting research)
- Safarism Books Onlinesm (interactive business and tech books)
- WorldCat (primarily book information)
*Authorized off-campus users are currently enrolled students and currently employed faculty and staff. Adjunct faculty have access after receiving their 1st paycheck issued during each academic term employed.
For more information or special assistance, contact Martha Niemeier, Associate Director, at 464-1824 or Rose Scruggs, Electronic Services Coordinator at 464-1828.