Authorized Off-Campus Users*: Click on selected database below and follow login instructions. All databases are accessible on campus or remotely from off-campus unless otherwise stated.
We suggest trying these first:
- Biography in Context (formerly Biography Resource Center; a Gale resource thru Inspire)
- CQ Researcher (esp. for CMST 101)
- CREDO reference (online reference resource)
- ebrary's Academic Complete (searchable ebooks from ProQuest)
- EBSCO's eBook Collection (formerly, NetLibrary Books)
- Encyclopedia of Social Movement Media
- ERIC (education)
- Facts On File (news and issues)
- Gale Virtual Reference Library
- International Encyclopedia of Social Sciences
- ProQuest Health and Medical Complete
- ProQuest Statistical Abstract of the U.S.
- PsycINFO (psychology)
- Social Issues in America
- SPORTDiscus with Full Text (sports - limit 8 simultaneous users)
- Wall Street Journal - Eastern Edition only (see ProQuest Digital Microfilm)
- WorldCat (primarily book information)
*Authorized off-campus users are currently enrolled students and currently employed faculty and staff. Adjunct faculty have access after receiving their 1st paycheck issued during each academic term employed.
For more information or special assistance, contact Martha Niemeier, Associate Director, at 464-1824 or Rose Scruggs, Electronic Services Coordinator at 464-1828.