Education and Physical Education
Authorized Off-Campus Users*: Click on selected database below and follow login instructions. All databases are accessible on campus or remotely from off-campus unless otherwise stated.
We suggest trying these first:
- ERIC (Education)
- Education (H. W. Wilson)
- SPORTDiscus (limit 8 simultaneous users)
- PsycINFO (psychology and education psychology)
- Academic Search Premier (multi-subject)
- CREDO reference (online reference resource)
- ebrary's Academic Complete (searchable ebooks from ProQuest) (new)
- EBSCO's eBook Collection (formerly, NetLibrary Books) (new)
- Facts On File (News and Issues)
- INSPIRE (KidsSearch & Student Research Center)
- International Encyclopedia of Social Sciences
- JSTOR (retrospective Scholarly Journals)
- Professional Development Collection
- ProQuest Research Library
- ProQuest Statistical Abstract of the U.S. (new)
- Testing & Education Reference Center (Gale Database thru INSPIRE)
- WorldCat (primarily book information)
*Authorized off-campus users are currently enrolled students and currently employed faculty and staff. Adjunct faculty have access after receiving their 1st paycheck issued during each academic term employed.
For more information or special assistance, contact Martha Niemeier, Associate Director, at 464-1824 or Rose Scruggs, Electronic Services Coordinator at 464-1828.