Authorized Off-Campus Users*: Click on selected database below and follow login instructions. All databases are accessible on campus or remotely from off-campus unless otherwise stated.
We suggest trying these:
- CREDO reference (online reference resource)
- ebrary's Academic Complete (searchable ebooks from ProQuest)
- EBSCO's eBook Collection (formerly, NetLibrary Books)
- Eighteenth Century Collections Online(new)
- Encyclopedia of Associations (national organizations of US and regional, state & local organizations)
- Encyclopedia of Social Work
- Gale Virtual Reference Library
- International Encyclopedia of Social Sciences
- Oxford Handbooks Online
- Safarism Books Onlinesm (interactive business and tech books; limit 4 simultaneous users)
- Sage Knowledge (searchable Reference e-books)
- Salem Literature
- Testing & Education Reference Center (Gale Database thru INSPIRE)
*Authorized off-campus users are currently enrolled students and currently employed faculty and staff. Adjunct faculty have access after receiving their 1st paycheck issued during each academic term employed.
For more information or special assistance, contact Martha Niemeier, Associate Director, at 464-1824 or Rose Scruggs, Electronic Services Coordinator at 464-1828.