Authorized Off-Campus Users*: Click on selected database below and follow login instructions. All databases are accessible on campus or remotely from off-campus unless otherwise stated.
We suggest trying these first:
- AccessScience (limit 2 simultaneous users)
- CQ Researcher (current topics)
- CREDO reference (online reference resource)
- ebrary's Academic Complete (searchable ebooks from ProQuest)
- EBSCO's eBook Collection (formerly, NetLibrary Books)
- Eighteenth Century Collections Online(new)
- Facts On File (news and issues)
- International Encyclopedia of Social Sciences
- JSTOR (non current content)
- Lexis-Nexis (current newspapers and more)
- ProQuest Statistical Abstract of the U.S.
- WorldCat (primarily book information)
*Authorized off-campus users are currently enrolled students and currently employed faculty and staff. Adjunct faculty have access after receiving their 1st paycheck issued during each academic term employed.
For more information or special assistance, contact Martha Niemeier, Associate Director, at 464-1824 or Rose Scruggs, Electronic Services Coordinator at 464-1828.