Authorized Off-Campus Users*: Click on selected database below and follow login instructions. All databases are accessible on campus or remotely from off-campus unless otherwise stated.
We suggest trying these first:
- America: History and Life with Full Text
- Historical Abstracts with Full Text
- JSTOR (non-current content)
- Lexis-Nexis (current newspapers and more)
- Project Muse
- Academic Search Premier (multi-subject)
- ProQuest Central(new)
- ProQuest Statistical Abstract of the U.S.
- ARTstor (Digitized Database of Art)
- Biography in Context (formerly Biography Resource Center; a Gale resource thru Inspire)
- Chicago Tribune - Historical (1849-1989)
- CREDO reference (online reference resource)
- Criminal Justice Abstracts and Full-Text
- CQ Researcher
- ebrary's Academic Complete (searchable ebooks from ProQuest)
- EBSCO's eBook Collection (formerly, NetLibrary Books)
- Eighteenth Century Collections Online(new)
- Facts On File (news and issues)
- Gale Virtual Reference Library
- Homer Encyclopedia (new)
- McClatchy-Tribune Collection (formerly Knight Ridder Collection)
- New York Times - Historical (1851-2009)
- Newspaper Source
- WorldCat (primarily book information)
*Authorized off-campus users are currently enrolled students and currently employed faculty and staff. Adjunct faculty have access after receiving their 1st paycheck issued during each academic term employed.
For more information or special assistance, contact Martha Niemeier, Associate Director, at 464-1824 or Rose Scruggs, Electronic Services Coordinator at 464-1828.