Literature and Languages
Authorized Off-Campus Users*: Click on selected database below and follow login instructions. All databases are accessible on campus or remotely from off-campus unless otherwise stated.
We suggest trying these first:
- Academic Search Premier (multi-subject)
- Biography in Context (formerly Biography Resource Center)
- CREDO reference (online reference resource)
- ebrary's Academic Complete (searchable ebooks from ProQuest) (new)
- EBSCO's eBook Collection (formerly, NetLibrary Books) (new)
- Gale Virtual Reference Library
- Homer Encyclopedia (new)
- New York Times - Historical (September 1851-2009)
- Lexis-Nexis (current newspapers and more)
- Literature Criticism Online (Gale Database) (new)
- ProQuest Research Library
- ProQuest Statistical Abstract of the U.S. (new)
- WorldCat (primarily book information)
*Authorized off-campus users are currently enrolled students and currently employed faculty and staff. Adjunct faculty have access after receiving their 1st paycheck issued during each academic term employed.
For more information or special assistance, contact Martha Niemeier, Associate Director, at 464-1824 or Rose Scruggs, Electronic Services Coordinator at 464-1828.