Authorized Off-Campus Users*: Click on selected database below and follow login instructions. All databases are accessible on campus or remotely from off-campus unless otherwise stated.
We suggest trying these:
- African American Newspapers (1827-1998)(new)
- Chicago Tribune - Historical (1849-1989)
- Lexis-Nexis (current newspapers and more)
- McClatchy-Tribune Collection (formerly Knight Ridder Collection)
- New York Times - Historical (1851-2009)
- Newspaper Source
- Wall Street Journal - Eastern Edition only (see ProQuest Digital Microfilm)
*Authorized off-campus users are currently enrolled students and currently employed faculty and staff. Adjunct faculty have access after receiving their 1st paycheck issued during each academic term employed.
For more information or special assistance, contact Martha Niemeier, Associate Director, at 464-1824 or Rose Scruggs, Electronic Services Coordinator at 464-1828.