Authorized Off-Campus Users*: Click on selected database below and follow login instructions. All databases are accessible on campus or remotely from off-campus unless otherwise stated.
We suggest trying these:
- AccessScience (limit 2 simultaneous users)
- Biography in Context
- BIP (Patron Books in Print - primarily book information)
- Britannica Online (Online Encyclopedia)
- CQ Researcher
- CREDO reference (online reference resource)
- EasyBib (citation utility)
- ebrary's Academic Complete (searchable ebooks from ProQuest)
- EBSCO's eBook Collection (formerly, NetLibrary Books)
- Encyclopedia of Associations (national organizations of US and regional, state & local organizations)
- Encyclopedia of Social Work
- Facts On File (news and issues)
- Gale Virtual Reference Library
- Homer Encyclopedia
- INSPIRE (Indiana's Virtual Library) state-wide access
- International Encyclopedia of Social Sciences
- Literature Criticism Online (Gale Database)
- ProQuest Statistical Abstract of the U.S.
- Resources for College Libraries
- Sage Knowledge (searchable Reference e-books)
- Salem Literature
- Social Issues in America
*Authorized off-campus users are currently enrolled students and currently employed faculty and staff. Adjunct faculty have access after receiving their 1st paycheck issued during each academic term employed.
For more information or special assistance, contact Martha Niemeier, Associate Director, at 464-1824 or Rose Scruggs, Electronic Services Coordinator at 464-1828.