Authorized Off-Campus Users*: Click on selected database below and follow login instructions. All databases are accessible on campus or remotely from off-campus unless otherwise stated.
We suggest trying these first:
- Social Work Abstracts (limit 8 simultaneous users)
- SocIndex with Full Text
- Social Issues in America
- Encyclopedia of Social Work (full content)
- ProQuest Statistical Abstract of the U.S.
- Academic Search Premier (multi-subject)
- Biography in Context (formerly Biography Resource Center; a Gale resource thru Inspire)
- CQ Researcher
- CREDO reference (online reference resource)
- Criminal Justice Abstracts with Full-Text (new)
- ebrary's Academic Complete (searchable ebooks from ProQuest) (new)
- EBSCO's eBook Collection (formerly, NetLibrary Books) (new)
- Education (H. W. Wilson)
- Facts On File (News and Issues)
- ERIC (Education)
- International Encyclopedia of Social Sciences
- ProQuest Health and Medical Complete
- ProQuest Central (multi-subject)(new)
- WorldCat (primarily book information)
*Authorized off-campus users are currently enrolled students and currently employed faculty and staff. Adjunct faculty have access after receiving their 1st paycheck issued during each academic term employed.
For more information or special assistance, contact Martha Niemeier, Associate Director, at 464-1824 or Rose Scruggs, Electronic Services Coordinator at 464-1828.