Sociology/Anthropology and Criminal Justice Studies
Authorized Off-Campus Users*: Click on selected database below and follow login instructions. All databases are accessible on campus or remotely from off-campus unless otherwise stated.
We suggest trying these first:
- SocIndex with Full Text
- Criminal Justice Abstracts with Full-Text
- ProQuest Statistical Abstract of the U.S.
- Academic Search Premier (multi-subject)
- AccessScience (limit 2 simultaneous users)
- America: History and Life with Full Text
- Biography in Context (formerly Biography Resource Center; a Gale resource thru Inspire)
- Communication and Mass Media Complete
- CREDO reference (online reference resource)
- ebrary's Academic Complete (searchable ebooks from ProQuest)
- EBSCO's eBook Collection (formerly, NetLibrary Books)
- Eighteenth Century Collections Online(new)
- Encyclopedia of Social Movement Media
- Encyclopedia of Social Work (full content)
- Gale Virtual Reference Library
- JSTOR (non current content)
- Project Muse
- ProQuest Central (multi-subject)(new)
- PsycINFO (psychology and education psychology)
- Social Issues in America
- Social Theory
- Social Work Abstracts (Social Work; limit 8 simultaneous users)
- WorldCat (primarily book information)
*Authorized off-campus users are currently enrolled students and currently employed faculty and staff. Adjunct faculty have access after receiving their 1st paycheck issued during each academic term employed.
For more information or special assistance, contact Martha Niemeier, Associate Director, at 464-1824 or Rose Scruggs, Electronic Services Coordinator at 464-1828.