What is ebrary?
ebrary Academic Complete is a growing collection of e-books that are available to all USI students, faculty, and staff. The ebrary collection spans numerous subject areas including education, nursing, history, science, fine arts and humanities.
How do I access ebrary?
- Select "Databases" from the library homepage
- Scroll down to the heading "By Type" and select "E-Books"
- Choose ebrary Academic Complete
- If you are attempting to access ebrary from off-campus, you will be asked
to log in using your MyUSI credentials.
Why should I use ebrary? What's in it for me?
- ebrary gives students virtual access to first rate research materials
- Ability to search for keywords within full text
- Create a bookshelf to save and organize your research
- Print pages and avoid the photocopier
- Highlight text and take notes
Click here for an "ebrary Quick Guide" or ask a librarian for more assistance.