- Larger format atlases are located in the ATlas Stands along the wall near the computer labs on the 1st floor.
- Smaller format atlases are shelved in the Reference Collection, 1st floor.
- Atlases range from collections of simple geographic or road maps, to thematic treatment of history, politics, science, religion, etc.
- Atlases on the separate stands are searchable in the Catalog Basic Search by keyword and location limit "Atlas Stands"; for others, use limit "Reference Collection".
- A current wall map of the evansville metro area is mounted next to the Atlas Stands.
- A Reference librarian will be glad to assist you with finding and using maps and atlases!