Want to know more about making the first move? There is a training available on
campus for groups of students! Trainings include time for you to practice your moves. Contact
Christine Tolis Johnston (812-461-5483) to set
up a training.
Here are some campus resources that can help:
- The Counseling Center
provides individual and group counseling free to USI students. If you or a
friend needs someone to talk to, this is a good place to start.
- The Recreation, Fitness, and Wellness Center
has all sorts of resources for getting and staying healthy.
- The Student Health Center is
your on-campus resource for medical care. They provide medical services to
students, including physical exams and mental health care.
- The Office of Public Safety is
responsible for campus safety and security. If there is an emergency on campus,
please call x7777 (on campus phone) or 492-7777.
- Academic Skills provides academic
resources for students, including tutoring and writing assistance. If you need
help in a class, this is a good place to start.
- Want to learn more about bystander intervention? Check out the Step Up! Homepage.
- All the campus policies are laid out in the
USI Student Code of Conduct.
- Want to know more about the USI Alcohol &
Other Drug Programs? Check out the website to learn about policies, how to
help a friend, and what to do in a medical emergency.
- Want to know more about sexual violence? The
Sexual Assault Prevention and Response
website has information about preventing sexual violence, as well as what to do
if it happens to you or someone you care about.
- Don't ever drink and drive!
provides a safe way home in any emergency situation.
We express our appreciation to the University of Arizona C.A.T.S. Life Skills Program for allowing us to use modified versions of their STEP UP! Program content in this USI campus initiative.