USI's new freshmen will participate in 3 MAP-Works components during their first year on campus.
- The MAP-Works Fall Transition Inventory (approximately 125 questions) is administered online and is the tool that serves as the catalyst for early intervention. Once completed, students will receive a student report that norms their responses with national data and USI student data.
- The MAP-Works Fall Checkup
- The MAP-Works Spring Checkup - March 24 - April 7
USI and MAP-Works insures confidentiality; here is a link our statements:
MAP-Works Consent and Confidentiality Statements
To access MAP-Works:
- Sign on to MyUSI
- Select the Blackboard icon
- Select Campus Services tab
- Select MAP-Works tab
- Click on link to open a new window.
The first time you sign on you may be directed to a MAP-Works login page where you will enter your MyUSI username and password. After the initial sign-in, selecting the link will take you directly to your MAP-Works home page.